Interview With Tiffany Belle
Get Up Close and Personal With the
Wonderfully Talented Tiffany Belle
She’s the New Face of Laney Parks
Hi Tiffany! I am so pleased you agreed to be interviewed. Your wonderful depiction of Love Script: Deluxe Edition heroine, Laney Parks, has sparked the interest of many readers. I'm anxious to learn more about you. That being said, let's get started!
1. For those of us that don’t know much about you, can you please tell us where you're from? Where do you reside now?
I am originally from Orange County, Ca and I reside now in Long Beach, Ca.
2. You have some rather impressive credits behind you (i.e. music video and reality show features). What do you consider your biggest assignment yet?
I’d say my biggest assignment thus far is the soon to be released Lil Wayne video “6 ft 7 ft”, because it is a highly anticipated video.
3. Many of my readers want to know, what is your ethnicity?
My mother is black and my father is white. I have Scottish, English, German, and Norwegian in my blood. A little Native American too lol. I’m a mutt!
4. How did you get into modeling?
I guess you could say it stemmed from the baby pageants I used to do as a child. It’s just something I’ve always longed to do.
5. How long have you been modeling?
I first started when I was three years old and I did it on and off growing up. I didn’t start taking it seriously, however, until I graduated from college almost 4 years ago.
6. How does your family, spouse, friend's handle your success? Are they fans as well?
My family and friends are all very, very supportive of me. They are definitely fans. Especially my mother, who when I appeared in my first magazine, bought 10 copies and made me sign every one so she can give them to her friends lol.
7. Who have you worked with that really impressed you?
I recently had the pleasure of working with the esteemed Raphael Mazzucco on a coffee table book project. It was an honor to work with a photographer that has such as incredible resume.
8. Who’s career would you most like to emulate? Why?
Nobody’s. I want to be emulated. I’m a trailblazer, and whatever God decides is my career path is the path I want to follow.
9. What is a common misconception about models?
That we are uneducated or all starve ourselves lol.
10. What’s the best thing about what you do? What’s the not-so-great thing about what you do?
There are so many great things about what I do, but I’d say some of the best are the opportunities to travel to different places and meet really incredible people, celebrities and regular people alike. The not-so-great thing about what I do is probably encountering liars and people who make themselves out to be something they are not in order to get close to you.
11. How do you prepare for a photo shoot?
I try to go to bed early the night before and make sure I’m all packed up if I need to bring anything. I also don’t like to eat a lot once on set before I shoot because I don’t like to feel bloated right before shooting.
12. Many of us imagine a successful model, like yourself, lives a fabulously hectic life. So tell us the truth; what’s a typical day like for Tiffany Belle?
I have hectic moments/weeks. A non hectic moment/week may consist of me waking up, going to the gym, eating breakfast, and then going to my regular job working with kids for a couple hours at a school. A hectic moment/week may consist of me going from audition/casting, to nail shop, to gig, to my regular job, to the gym, to an industry event in Hollywood all in one day!
13. Okay, lets get right down to it. I am so excited you agreed to pose for Love Script: Deluxe Edition. You look amazing on the cover! How do you feel about being the face of Laney Parks?
I think it’s really exciting! It’s as if I have a whole other life lol.
14. When Jimmy Thomas first sent me your Model Mayhem link, I instantly knew you were the perfect image for my character Laney Parks. When I received proofs from the shoot, I was blown away. I loved every single picture! I’m curious, how did the photo shoot go for you? Can you step us through how the Love Script photo shoot developed (i.e. preparation, character motivation, etc)?
I came to the shoot with my own wardrobe, makeup & hair ready. This was my first romance novel cover shoot, so Jimmy explained to me a bit about the types of poses and how to properly execute them to where they are believable as characters. Jimmy is a great model and he is very knowledgeable about angles, poses, expressions, etc. Romance novel cover shoots have an element of acting to them. I basically was pretending I was in the character’s setting.
15. Jimmy Thomas is an awesome professional. How was it working with him?
Jimmy was a really cool guy, and he made me feel totally comfortable while shooting with him. He is very knowledgeable in this genre of modeling.
16. Have you done romance covers before? If so, how many?
This was my first!
17. With a busy schedule like yours, are you able to take some downtime to read a good book? If so, what genre do you like reading?
I love reading! And I try to do it when possible. I’m one of those people that read a million books at a time lol. I re-read books a lot too. I like reading all sorts of genres. If it’s a good book, I’ll read it. I don’t really have a preference.
18. What are you reading right now? Do you have a favorite author?
I am reading “Truth” by Susan Batson, “Twisted” by Tracy Brown, and “Parable of the Sower” by Octavia E. Butler
19. Okay lets have a little fun. What’s something you can’t live without?
I can’t live without shoes, handbags, chapstick, and ice cream lol.
20. Name someone you’ve always wanted to work with. Why?
I’ve secretly always wanted to work with Young Jeezy (hip hop artist) because I am his number 1 fan lol.
21. Blonds or brunettes?
Neither. Redheads! We are the best!
22. Lights on or off?
23. Stilettos or Nikes?
Stilettos all the way! Yves Saint Laurent to be exact! Lol.
24. Mac or PC?
25. The Diva’s Pen asked me this question during an interview and I thought it was pretty hilarious. So I’m asking you; what’s under your bed?
Shoes…and maybe a few lost socks and chapsticks lol. Oh yea, and a plug in massager lol.
26. If you were a song, what would you be? (song title and artist)
I would be Superwoman by Alicia Keys.
27. What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
Family Guy makes me laugh on a nightly basis.
28. What’s your favorite TV show?
I LOVE The King of Queens, Gray’s Anatomy, and The Bad Girls Club.
29. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself further in my modeling career, and hopefully with a blossoming acting career as well.
30. If we wanted to look up more information about you, where would we look?
If you’d like to view my portfolio, you can visit www.modelmayhem.com/tiffanybelle. I can be followed on twitter @tiffanybelle7. I can also be contacted for bookings at email@example.com. There will be a website soon to come.
Tiffany, thank you so much for taking the time to chat with me and my readers. Before I let you go, is there anything I forgot to ask that you want the readers and fans to know?
I appreciate you all taking the time to learn a little about my life, and I appreciate all of your support. Keep your eye out for me, this certainly isn’t the last time you’ll hear my name ?. God Bless.