Like the rest of the world, I enjoyed Meyer's Twilight series. It was inevitable this book would eventually land on my reading list. Even though it is a short story, it has taken me a while to finally pick it up. As a companion to the Eclipse story, I'm certain I will enjoy it.
Every now and again I will read a Young Adult novel. I have several friends who are teachers and they always end up telling me about new books. I’m so glad they did. Here is a list I threw together of books I’m quit fond of. Enjoy!
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
- Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
- Airhead by Meg Cabot
- Being Nikki by Meg Cabot